Justitia, Old Bridge of Heidelberg

Justitia, Old Bridge of Heidelberg
Justitia, Old Bridge of Heidelberg © Gernot Keller, 2007
Blinkered Justice articles also appear on CrimeTalk and Government In The Lab

Sunday 13 November 2011

London 2012: Condoning corporate crime - update

Wall painting outside Union Carbide site, Bhopal, India (c) Yann
Just a short update.


Although it should be visible, I am not sure whether my additional comment to the last post can be seen by all. Therefore, please see below:


Further to the above article, the Editor of CrimeTalk has sent me the following link to Pearce and Tombs' criminological reassessment of the Bhopal tragedy:


http://www.crimetalk.org.uk/library/section-list/38-frontpage-articles/469-bhopal-reassessment-part4.html


Amongst others, I have been in touch with Lorraine Close from www.bhopal.org, who has lodged an earlier petition on www.change.org re. Dow and the Olympics. Please click here to sign this petition in order so that we can co-ordinate a response. I am about to edit the link to my earlier post.


In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment